We are hosting this wonderful event in the historic La Bellevilloise located in the heart of Paris. In La Bellevilloise there is many functional spaces but we have chosen Le Loft to be our stage for the community creating education event.
Le Loft is beautiful open venue that holds two separate spaces which will be used as a cupping room and space for relaxing and communicating between the presentations.
Phone: 01 46 36 07 07
How to get there?
The closest metro stops are Ménilmontant (Line 2) and Gambetta (exit Rue Orfila) (Line 3). From both of the stations it is around 12 minutes walk to the venue.
HOW TO GET TO THE CENTER FROM THE AIRPORT?
From Orly Airport
- Around 30 minutes by car
- Orly Bus between Aorly Airport and Place Denfert-Rochereau. 7,5 €, 30 minutes, direct connection.
- Orly Val automated metro between Orly Airport andAntony Station. 11,65 €, 25-35 minutes. Reliable.
- Tram connection T7 between Orly Airport and Villejuif-Louis Aragon. 3,40 €, 45 minutes.
- Bus connection 183 between Orly Airport to Porte de Choisy.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Roissy Bus between the airport and Paris Opéra. 10,50 €, 60 minutes, direct connection.
- RER B train connection between the airport and RER Bstations. 9,75 €, 25-35 minutes, direct connection.
- Bus connection 350 between the airport and Paris Gare de l´Est Station. 6€, 80 minutes.
- Bus connection 351 between the airport and Paris-Nation.6€, 80-90 minutes.
Look more from the Airport transportation info website.
BRIEF HISTORY OF BELLEVILLOISE
Founded in 1877 near Père Lachaise cemetery, right after the Commune, La Bellevilloise is the first Parisian cooperative built to offer to the middle class an access to political education and culture. A place of resistance where the first commercial exchanges from producer to consumer, early equitable trade and shows took place, La Bellevilloise had a main role in the economical and cultural life of the eastern Paris from 1910 to 1949.
Since 2005, Renaud Barillet, Fabrice Martinez and Philippe Jupin, three agitators from the living arts production, media and production industry reopened this historical building with a strong project: give a second life to the spirit of La Bellevilloise by creating a huge independent place with artistic activities and happenings for the public, companies and media which is unique in Paris.